Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting contrast between the messages left by Trump and Obama at the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem. Looks like Trump wrote the same message he used when he visited Disneyland.

imrs.php

That's Trump's second effort. He doodled on the first one and then spelled his name wrong.
The other notable thing is the mix of upper and lower case letters in his writing. This is one of the symptoms of a learning disability called Dysgraphia.
SYMPTOMS OF DYSGRAPHIA
Dyslexia creates problems in reading where dysgraphia, also known as written expression disorder, creates problems in writing. Although poor or illegible handwriting is one of the hallmark signs of dysgraphia, there is more to this learning disability than simply having bad handwriting. The National Center for Learning Disabilities indicates that writing difficulties can arise from visual-spatial difficulties and language processing difficulties, in other words how a child processes information through the eyes and ears.

Some of the main symptoms of dysgraphia include:
  • Difficulty holding or gripping a pen and pencil
  • Inconsistent spacing between letters, words, and sentences
  • Using a mix of upper case and lower case letters and a mix of cursive and print writing
  • Sloppy, illegible writing
  • Tires easily when completing writing assignments
  • Omitting letters or not finishing words when writing
  • Inconsistent or non-existent use of grammar
Besides problems when writing, students with dysgraphia may have trouble organizing their thoughts or keeping track of the information they have already written down. They may work so hard on writing each letter that they miss the meaning of the words.
I'm no expert in learning disabilities but Trump certainly comes across as someone who struggles to organise his thoughts and there are many reports that his briefings have to be in bullet points which would suggest he has difficulty processing language.
I know people with learning difficulties can and do make a valuable contribution to society but I'd say it's certainly unusual for such a person to be President of the USA. One would expect the ability to process large amounts of information quickly and accurately would be a prerequisite.

The other notable thing is the mix of upper and lower case letters in his writing. This is one of the symptoms of a learning disability called Dysgraphia.

I'm no expert in learning disabilities but Trump certainly comes across as someone who struggles to organise his thoughts and there are many reports that his briefings have to be in bullet points which would suggest he has difficulty processing language.
I know people with learning difficulties can and do make a valuable contribution to society but I'd say it's certainly unusual for such a person to be President of the USA. One would expect the ability to process large amounts of information quickly and accurately would be a prerequisite.
Interesting...

It's also a symptom of Stupidity.

;-)

It's been mooted before that he has a literacy problem. I want the fucker gone ASAP but don't think this is anything to attack him over, and doesn't neccessarily impact on his role. Making decisions on the basis of advice is fine. It just depends on who is advising him. I have at least three of his appointments as exactly the types to use this sort of thing to use this to their own advantage - financially, in particular. Sessions, Tillerson and (one other whose name I can't remember) are almost certainly using him to make a killing for themselves.

I had a strange thought that, if I'm reading his character right, the UAE's mega-donation to Ivanka may have fucked with his head, thus the day off for exhaustion.

What I find most concerning is that he hasn't yet enacted his secret plan that will defeat ISIS easily.

It's almost starting to seem that he has no idea what he's talking about.

Ah yes, something that didn't happen

I'm not following the news much but that caught my eye, pretty sure I read an excerpt from a statement from the UAE. It wasn't the daily beast or reddit or anything. Help a brother out here, give me a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.