Europa League Final

So if we say win the league or fa cup next season then season after win the charity shield do you honestly think the media will count that as a trophy for pep not a fucking chance ..

No I don't but we all know the media. It is the rag fans saying three trophies but I am sure when the plaudits start it will be classed as such.

Can I ask why people are bothered that united won? It would have been hilarious had they lost but I'm not too worried about it
I guess, and for me aswell, it's the transfers they can now do. We know they're going to throw ridiculous money about and outbid literally everyone on the planet and now with the Champions league they'll be even slightly more an attractive proposition than they were which is a bit of a pisser

This will give them confidence going in to next season and like us they will spend a shed load. But my money is on the little Italian to win back to back titles. Certainly a better manager than Mourinho.
Played like WBA or Stoke. if it encourages Mourinho to persist with this negative football then good. How can that be good for the progression of a football club with ambition? The big negative is the money Utd are going to spend

Yeah I get that,tell you what I don't normally get involved in this sort of back and forth but I'll stick my head on the block if pep has won nothing come end of next season should he walk or be sacked for me either as his remit is trophies according to khaldoon well thats what he said when pellegrini came in so surely the same applies to pep..
I don't think it is the same remit though. I think we've brought Pep in to mould us into a team that will be remembered in history. Trophies early on will be a bonus and I've no doubts the hierarchy want to see silverware, but I don't believe he's under pressure like most managers.
I find it strange that more fans don't see this? It's pretty obvious that chasing somebody for six years and laying the kind of foundations we have isn't in order for a quick fix.

After tonight, with every one of them c*nts gloating all over the social media world, proclaiming to be champions of europe and to have saved the UK tonight; I genuinely hope we do not falter this summer
I hope Pep is sat watching their celebrations with a wine in one hand, and a wad of cash in the other ready to spend like fu*k and get things going again

It's a weird one, because i've forced myself to also watch every single minute of coverage, the trophy lift, and I am purposely checking out every bit of celebration they are enjoying. Kind of burning to watch and even though its the bin lid cup, I am jealous that we just havent had anything close to it really since we last won the league in 2014

Its a summer that hinges on how ambitious we are, and which one of us and United get it right, as I just cant help but feel next year will be the one everyone thought this year would be, city v united.
I even just got a call off some rag mates who, yes, werent there tonight. They were all cramped into my rag pals box front room, 8 of them with 2 cans of cider each and an old umbro united top on for the most part. They are genuinely convinced that they're world beaters again and they are taking back what they see as their own rightful ownership of this countries footballing landscape. Nah, sorry. Not for one fucking second will I let myself think that their brand of anti-football and self righteousness will win out. We have got to get it right, and when we do, fu*king remember tonight.

Probably worrying about the trophies per £'s comparisons that will no doubt be drawn up by the press and rag fans alike.
So what; I couldn't care less what their fans or media think of us lol

I guess, and for me aswell, it's the transfers they can now do. We know they're going to throw ridiculous money about and outbid literally everyone on the planet and now with the Champions league they'll be even slightly more an attractive proposition than they were which is a bit of a pisser

Worked out excellently when they qualified under lvg didn't it; they were going to sign good players whether they qualified or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.