Europa League Final

I think the point is that you didn't win any of the competitions you were in, rather than you didn't win a competition you weren't in.

Surely the object is to win whatever competition you're in, not play sexy football and get knocked out before the quarter finals.

If you're complaining that a team which finished 6th is now in the Champions League, that argument was lost when UEFA started inviting anyone other than the champions to compete.

Last edited:
I think the point is that you didn't win any of the competitions you were in, rather than you didn't win a competition you weren't in.

Surely the object is to win whatever competition you're in, not play sexy football and get knocked out before the quarter finals.

If you're complaining that a team which finished 6th is now in the Champions League, that argument was lost when UEFA started inviting anyone other than the champions to compete.

Very true and I agree to an extent but it's an amazing coincidence that the first season the EL winners get a place in the CL was the first season the rags missed out on the top 4....

Very true and I agree to an extent but it's an amazing coincidence that the first season the EL winners get a place in the CL was the first season the rags missed out on the top 4....

They have been out of the top four 3 out of the last 4...... remember they were in an easy group in the other year and bowed out at the first hurdle. They surely cant get into the next round with draw results in matches, I dont believe they are good enough anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.