Well, that's me right in the mire

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I am at home today and this morning I had a conversation with my missus.

Her: So, you know what to do?

Me indignant. Of course I know what to do, what am I five for fuck sake?

She then gave me a look that seemed to suggest I was overstepping my self assessment.

Her: Put the towels in at setting D, D not the usual one they need a hotter wash.

Me: fine I know, you've told me twenty times

She gave me another look that again suggested 20 times might not be enough.

Her: I'm going to put it at the setting all you need to do is put the stuff in with the powder and conditioner, and press the start button.

And she did.

Me: Are you not going to be late?

Her: Shut up.

Me: ffs I've used a washing machine before.

Her: hmmm

Anyway the cheeky cow finally left so, seeing it's a nice day I decided to get it done and enjoy the sun. I put the towels in, but noticed there was room for more stuff so thought I would earn brownie points by getting other stuff washed too.

This included some of my old white tshirt's that I wear when I'm after that, 'left at a flitting look' and also a few of her things from her stuff. Oh and why don't I put in her blue summer dress?

You know where this is going. Opened up the machine and every fucking thing is sky blue.

Including a very expensive white shirt of hers.

My old white T shirts look great though, so I'm hoping she sees the swings and round abouts nature of this error.

She is home late tonight as a one of her pal workmates had a baby a few weeks back and they are going there for a Barby.

I'm fucking dead.

Going to be a long day.

If you don't hear from me again, I just wanted to say I have enjoyed the site and good luck next year in all competitions.

Last edited:
Set fire to the house and move to Australia mate, its the only option you have now really

Don't Panic mate.....Just put everything back in and rewash, using a bottle of bleach instead of that persil stuff. Sorted! Thank me later

I am at home today and this morning I had a conversation with my missus.

Her: So, you know what to do?

Me indignant. Of course I know what to do, what am I five fir fuck sake?

She then gave me a look that seemed to suggest I was overstepping my self assessment.

Her: Put the towels in at setting D, D not the usual one they need a hotter wash.

Me: fine I know, you've told me twenty times

She gave me another look that again suggested 20 times might not be enough.

Her: I'm going to put it at the setting all you need to do is out the stuff in with the powder and conditioner, and press the start button.

And she did.

Me: are you not going to be late?

Her: shut up.

Me: ffs I've used a washing machine before.

Her: hmmm

Anyway the cheeky cow finally left so, seeing it's a nice day I decided to get it done and enjoy the sun. I out the towels in but noticed there was room for more stuff so thought I would earn brownie points by getting other stuff washed too.

This included some if my old white tshirt's that I wear when I'm after that, left at a flitting look' and also a few of her things from her stuff. Oh and why don't I put in her blue summer dress.

You know where this is going. Opened up the machine and every fucking thing is sky blue.

Including a very expensive white shirt of hers.

My old white T shirts look great though, so I'm hoping she sees the swings and round abouts nature of this error.

She is home late tonight as a one of her pal workmates had a baby a few weeks back and they are going there for a Barby.

I'm fucking dead.

Going to be a long day.

If you don't hear from me again I just wanted to say I have enjoyed the site and good luck next year in all competitions.
Blame her 100% and don't back down

This wont work or help but it will be funny as fuck

I genuinely haven't been trusted to use the washing machine for years after the 'Everything is pink' debacle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.