It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love Laporte, he's got such a unique and perfect skillset for us, the ideal long-term partner to Stones IMO. Can't see it happening, but at the same time I can't see any of our other targeted CBs being on either (Bonucci, VVD etc)

Think he may fellow the manager to barca

Dario Gol listed that as a possibility today.

Possibly, although Puyol does tend to stick out.

Pep was in Abu Dhabi.

Need some videos in here tolm, everyone reeling after the "Griezmann to the rags" media jerk-off.

I would favour VVD or Bonucci over Laporte. Whilst Stones hasn't strictly been a bad signing, we do have an ugly habit of signing young centre backs who don't live up to their hype. Rodwell, Savic, Boateng, Mangala and Nastasic all spring to mind.

Would love Laporte, he's got such a unique and perfect skillset for us, the ideal long-term partner to Stones IMO. Can't see it happening, but at the same time I can't see any of our other targeted CBs being on either (Bonucci, VVD etc)

Dario Gol listed that as a possibility today.

Need some videos in here tolm, everyone reeling after the "Griezmann to the rags" media jerk-off.

We should have plenty of topics for discussion later today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.