Well, that's me right in the mire

how about outflanking her by actually just owning up at once?
why not tell her by text message what you've done,
explain you were trying to be kind but as she predicted you are indeed a fuckwit,
but not to worry because you'll replace everything.

at least that way, by the time she gets home she may have cooled off a little bit,
she will have spent the whole day getting some of it out of system moaning to chums and that.

You mard arse. Get down to the pub after 15 pints of tenants you ain't going to care a Feckin dickie bird. Man up.

I have about 30 bottles of various Malts, you may be onto something fella.

how about outflanking her by actually just owning up at once?
why not tell her by text message what you've done,
explain you were trying to be kind but as she predicted you are indeed a fuckwit,
but not to worry because you'll replace everything.

at least that way, by the time she gets home she may have cooled off a little bit,
she will have spent the whole day getting some of it out of system moaning to chums and that.

I was thinking about that but then I will have ruined her whole day and the barbe. It's a no win.

I was thinking about that but then I will have ruined her whole day and the barbe. It's a no win.
haha, matey, by the time her head hits the pillow tonight her day is ruined anyway!
you are completely fucked whatever happens.

however, if she is forewarned, at least there won't be that explosion of blood & rage when she suddenly sees them unawares.

or...
as it is to be assumed she will cut of your conjugals for a while as punishment,
you could head her off at the pass when she gets home,
distract her by getting all romantic and get your oats while you can.
if she asks about the washing say you forgot and will do it tomorrow.

anyroad,
good luck!

haha, matey, by the time her head hits the pillow tonight her day is ruined anyway!
you are completely fucked whatever happens.

however, if she is forewarned, at least there won't be that explosion of blood & rage when she suddenly sees them unawares.

or...
as it is to be assumed she will cut of your conjugals for a while as punishment,
you could head her off at the pass when she gets home,
distract her by getting all romantic and get your oats while you can.
if she asks about the washing say you forgot and will do it tomorrow.

anyroad,
good luck!

A nice relaxing day sitting in the sun has now been ruined. I live in the country and my only female neighbour is also at work so I can't even ask her to help.

Selfish **** that she is.

I've been looking up how to fix this on the inter web and apparently I need oxygen based bleach not chlorine based.

What the fuck and where the fuck do you get that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.