It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, meant won't be a bench warmer for us

Ok, but the transfer window still isn't open, so I'd be surprised if they announced something for a player under contract.

The only out of contract player we've been linked to, that isn't a defender, in the last few weeks, I think, is Valdes...

Gulp

Doesn't make him world class. He's not good enough, he may have played in great teams and got by, but come to the crunch he isn't good enough, and he's proven it over and over again.

Amazing how he's managed to con Heynckes, Guardiola, Ancelotti and Löw, and every professional players in Germany and UEFA, and all the journalists.

He must be one hell of a con man to have fooled everyone but @BJL!

I am guessing Kelechi.

I think we will get £20m for him at least.
I reckon so. I'd probably say no to it though and loan him to a Prem team. After a good season starting most games, he'll likely be worth more, considering his strike rate?

I reckon so. I'd probably say no to it though and loan him to a Prem team. After a good season starting most games, he'll likely be worth more, considering his strike rate?

Maybe, but it is still a gamble.

I think if the club can get around £20m/ £25m they will take that and see it as good business.

That £25m could buy us Ederson if the rumours of €30m are true.

Only sell him with a buy back clause. Other clubs seem to always play that game, time for City to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.