Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray-Wilkins.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

Walker's in Hong Kong until Sunday with Spurs...
Walker might have already had his medical done. MCRJon works at the CFA and this could be the reason why he called out the Walker deal well in advance but not the other ones.

Walker might have already had his medical done. MCRJon works at the CFA and this could be the reason why he called out the Walker deal well in advance but not the other ones.

I'm not doubting the credibility of jon...but its almost impossible that the person telling me that it isn't done yet wouldn't know. Heh. Unless i'm being played of course. But then that same person told me this morning bernardo silva was in manchester before it'd broken, so they're telling me in good faith, in the same way im relaying it in good faith.

Odd.

he played for spurs today.......in china.........defo wrong
Eh?

All you need is a photo of him holding a shirt and some quotes. Get him in next week once he has fulfilled his contract obligation with Spuds and he can do the full video etc(unless hes already done that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.