Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought people were seeing Fabinho as a defensive midfielder with the option to play as rightback cover? if thats true, i think Walker and Fabinho is a wise decision.

I'm not doubting the credibility of jon...but its almost impossible that the person telling me that it isn't done yet wouldn't know. Heh. Unless i'm being played of course. But then that same person told me this morning bernardo silva was in manchester before it'd broken, so they're telling me in good faith, in the same way im relaying it in good faith.

Odd.

Yeah can't see walker being completed. He wouldn't be on tour for spurs if it was done and dusted.

I'm not doubting the credibility of jon...but its almost impossible that the person telling me that it isn't done yet wouldn't know. Heh. Unless i'm being played of course. But then that same person told me this morning bernardo silva was in manchester before it'd broken, so they're telling me in good faith, in the same way im relaying it in good faith.

Odd.
I've no idea mate cause I'm a 100% KFA. Not doubting your source or anything.

Eh?

All you need is a photo of him holding a shirt and some quotes. Get him in next week once he has fulfilled his contract obligation with Spuds and he can do the full video etc(unless hes already done that)

So he's going to sign a contract with City, do all the video stuff and play for Spurs after in a friendly? This one will drag because of the fee.

i'm not ITK or CFA or KFA, but i am in KFC and can confirm the chicken IS finger lickin' good!

So he's going to sign a contract with City, do all the video stuff and play for Spurs after in a friendly? This one will drag because of the fee.
Well he is contracted to play for Tottenham up until we can register him surely?

Not that big of a problem playing in some post season kick about. Gets to say goodbye to the spuds fans.

I don't know if it is a done deal but I have no reason to doubt MCRJON. He wouldn't post it if he wasn't sure.

Exactly. Spurs and Levy have mad amounts of pride. I don't think they'd ever let that happen. They won't let Walker go without rinsing us for every single penny.

Well he is contracted to play for Tottenham up until we can register him surely?

Not that big of a problem playing in some post season kick about. Gets to say goodbye to the spuds fans.

I don't know if it is a done deal but I have no reason to doubt MCRJON. He wouldn't post it if he wasn't sure.

I'm not doubting Jon, but I'm doubting it's advanced enough to suggest he'd still be playing for Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.