It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the Silva signing "the bomb" signing that tolmie mentioned a few weeks ago i wonder???

Only a little bit, but yeah, I'll stand by what I've said. I've noticed this side of him just slip out on a few occassions. "Petulant" as much as sulky, although the two tend to go hand in hand. Remember the three fingers? Absolutely stupid.

i disagree, i think hes been professional and as hard working has anyone, especially considering his age. i haven't seen the sulky behavior your talking about, even if its true, its not really a reason to bench him. hes been brilliant.

i disagree, i think hes been professional and as hard working has anyone, especially considering his age. i haven't seen the sulky behavior your talking about, even if its true, its not really a reason to bench him. hes been brilliant.

Sané is defintiely petulant. There's been 3 or 4 moments throughout the season when he's seriously taken issue with the ref, the 3 fingers being the most obvious. There was a noticeable one vs. Palace as well.

He might get in trouble for it at some point, but I think he'll grow out of it and it's definitely no reason to bench him.

It's like Dele Alli's "edge" that everyone in the media loves so much. Except our kid expresses it my getting in peoples faces a bit and not trying to break their legs.

He's got a similair build, and a similair game to Clichy. More like him than, say, Leyton Baines, Kolarov, Azpilqueta, Maldini, Alba.

i was more joking about it but i get the premise....either way he is an excellent fb but id rather it be sandro

Sané is defintiely petulant. There's been 3 or 4 moments throughout the season when he's seriously taken issue with the ref, the 3 fingers being the most obvious.

He might get in trouble for it, at some point, but I think he'll grow out of it and it's definitely no reason to bench him.

It's like Dele Alli's "edge" that everyone in the media loves so much. Except our kid expresses it my getting in peoples faces a bit and not trying to break their legs.
Holding 3 fingers up is petulant? Sweet Jebus the game has changed.

Sané is defintiely petulant. There's been 3 or 4 moments throughout the season when he's seriously taken issue with the ref, the 3 fingers being the most obvious.

He might get in trouble for it, at some point, but I think he'll grow out of it and it's definitely no reason to bench him.

tbf you could say the same about a lot of players. 3 or 4 moments all season isn't exactly a lot either and holding 3 fingers up isn't exactly bad xD. i dont think theres anything wrong with having a bit of 'edge' either mate. Im not even sure sane is like that anyway

Is Bernando Silva the big mysterious signing who was supposed to cost more than Dybala signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.