General transfer rumours

I would hazard a guess the turgid shite Jose serves you lot up, under the guise of football may also have had some bearing on it. People think players don't see what happens at clubs, negative football with you combined with pissing most of the Chelsea squad off with it will have had a detrimental affect on who wants to play for him imo.
That's a nice rant but I don't think so. Morata got his breakthrough at Madrid by Mourinho and has a lot of respect for him, as he does for Conte who he worked under at Juve but it looks like Chelsea are going to miss out too.

Also there's no way Madrid would deal with us for Morata unless De Gea was part of the negotiations so this all sounds like nonsense from Sky.

That's a nice rant but I don't think so. Morata got his breakthrough at Madrid by Mourinho and has a lot of respect for him, as he does for Conte who he worked under at Juve but it looks like Chelsea are going to miss out too.

Also there's no way Madrid would deal with us for Morata unless De Gea was part of the negotiations so this all sounds like nonsense from Sky.

Yeah buts thats a big club not a tinpot tier closing club like the scum.

Rags want Perisic, rumoured to be €45m + bonuses. Now that is underwhelming, decent player on his day but really inconsistent, plus they're getting fleeced.

I wouldn't want him at City, put it that way.

Last edited:
You got to laugh pegs gone on his hols and left ed to sort transfers they are going to get rinsed something chronic

Rags want Perisic, rumoured to be €45m + bonuses. Now that is underwhelming, decent player on his day but really inconsistent, plus they're getting fleeced.

I wouldn't want him at City, put it that way.

Yeah had a decent Euros but doesn't strike me as a statement signing. I feel like he'd end up a squad player by the end of his first season here. And if they give Inter that money it will help Inter even more in pursuing James Rodriguez. I know United are going to spend money this summer, I just hope all their main targets end up elsewhere and they get left with second choice. Although if Griezmann leaves I can only see it being to the rags.

Yeah had a decent Euros but doesn't strike me as a statement signing. I feel like he'd end up a squad player by the end of his first season here. And if they give Inter that money it will help Inter even more in pursuing James Rodriguez. I know United are going to spend money this summer, I just hope all their main targets end up elsewhere and they get left with second choice. Although if Griezmann leaves I can only see it being to the rags.

Yeah he had a good couple of games at the Euro's and then retreated into mediocrity. They're paying world class sums for average players, we bought a top quality 22 year old midfielder for only £4m more! Hope they continue like this!

Last edited:
Interesting ploy if true.

Whilst Perisic, Matuidi and Griezmann are all excellent players, they would all cost a fortune and none of the three are under the age of 26.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.