Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, Ederson's greatest features are his shot stopping abilities, agility and ruthlessness

Cheers Rick. Sounds like we're getting a proper goalie at last!

With Willy gone and Gunn probably not ready just yet, we definitely need a goalkeeper to compete with Bravo for the number 1 spot. Ederson could be that one if we get him.

I just wonder with all the excitement on here why people think Ederson won't have any difficulties in his 1st PL season like many other foreigners have had ( De Gea?). And automatically think he will adapt to the style of play Pep wants from his goalkeeper immediately? It's a huge task.

One thing gets more clear than ever is that Bravo is a scapegoat. So be it. Again I hope Ederson signs for us as he is a great goalkeeper. But I will firmly hold reservations about if he's able to deliver straight away.

I know this thread is about Ederson but if the comments are true a few pages back that Bravo will look to head back to Spain who do we sign as n2? Surely not Gunn?

Joe to come back and Bravo to leave, Ederson number 1 with Hart and Gunn fighting for top spot

I think Joe Hart won't return but would certainly be great to see the back of Bravo, free up a space in the squad and please the players and the fans

Care to share how you know the players are down? I know you have made it obvious you hate Bravo, but making shit up !!!

I know this thread is about Ederson but if the comments are true a few pages back that Bravo will look to head back to Spain who do we sign as n2? Surely not Gunn?
Rulli's buy back is not active until next summer. Maybe Valdes on a free as number 2 on a 1 year contract?

Rulli's buy back is not active until next summer. Maybe Valdes on a free as number 2 on a 1 year contract?
That's not a bad shout at all, did well at Boro to be fair to him.

Not seen any clubs linked with him since he left..

Willy wasn't the greatest passer at the start of the season but he was very good by the end of it.
But what made him far better than Bravo was his keeping abilities.

Every so often we get something really really wrong (like Garcia as a DM) and the best thing is to admit it and move on. I hope Pep has the balls to do that. Or that I'm completely wrong. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.