Islamic Terrorism: is religion/belief no matter how misguided, the main motivator?

Can you explain what Western policy led to the rise of the Kharwarijs and their campaign of jihadism in 657AD please?

Lazy, uninformed cliches tripe

Corbyn, among many others, does not agree. But these are just scholars & politicians, ask the people of Palestine, Iraq, Iran (Mossadegh coup), Afghanistan (Osama & Mujahideen) and any number of Middle Eastern countries victimized by Western foreign policies, redrawing borders, displacement, sanctions, coups, propping up dictatorships, fueling decade long war (From both sides btween Iraq & Iran), plundering natural resources and décades of bombing/warring.

Add up the casualties of war, yes Western Foreign policies are absolutely at the root & responsible for terrorism

Not sure if posted but CNN are runing a story of some Kuwaiti telecoms firm that has made an anti terror ad to be played in the ME throughout ramadan

Been praised by many for highlighing and promoting love not hate and critisized for also using examples from syria and using a lightly sounding song.

I have posted the video as it is publicly available, but as it depicts a suicide bomber and it's only a week since and such imagery may still upset some I have put it in a spoiler

Sorry,i cant start a thread of my own just yet, so as Videos of Tommy Robinson were posted previously i thought i could post in here. Again,he is bang on the money here and if the boot was on the other foot. It seems nobody is allowed or are to frightened to mention this sort of stuff. It is all wrong,very very wrong and needs exposing.

Sorry,i cant start a thread of my own just yet, so as Videos of Tommy Robinson were posted previously i thought i could post in here. Again,he is bang on the money here and if the boot was on the other foot. It seems nobody is allowed or are to frightened to mention this sort of stuff. It is all wrong,very very wrong and needs exposing.

He needs to sort his woman tits out.

Nah he does it to stir up shit, not help olve the problem, he's a bit of a twat really

He's got a point and is within his right to bring the faces of people like this to the notice of the public. I have seen videos online of pedo catchers and nobody blinks an eyelid, he's right on the money about this councillor is he still in office?

He's got a point and is within his right to bring the faces of people like this to the notice of the public. I have seen videos online of pedo catchers and nobody blinks an eyelid, he's right on the money about this councillor is he still in office?

Not sure about that. That documentary on TV about the paedo catcher a couple of years back provoked a fair old debate about whether he was right to effectively take the law into his own hands and whether publically naming and shaming them was more or less beneficial than simply handing all his evidence over to the police instead.

The trouble with TR is that he targets the so-called wrong 'uns in one demographic - he clearly has an agenda and it's promoting divisiveness. If he was a genuine investigative journalist - say a Roger Cook type - who went after people across a full variety of backgrounds rather than just concentrating on a single creed/colour then fair enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.