It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who would genuinely be in a position to know?
Genuine question.

He doesnt have reason to make it up, he has been spot on with other snippets. I wouldnt say he has the ear of Pep or Kaldoun but he works at the office side (Academy/London & New York) of things.

No **** is coming here with a guarantee of playing time, from Pep fucking Guardiola.

He will tell hem he plans to use them, the same as he told Nolito. Then, if hey are better than Aguero, they will start more games than Aguero.

If Aguero is better than them, he will start more games than them.

That bloke starting at cb, at the end of the season, didn't look like 50 mil Pep signing, John Stones to me, it looked like Mr 'he'll never play for City, again, not in Pep's plans, we're trying to get rid of him' Vincent fucking Kompany.

Never a more alcohol fueled rant if I ever read one,but still made me laugh all the same

No alcohol involved unfortunately, just allergic to bollocks.

Ah right,a proper vent of frustration then,fair play,but can I ask you about your opinion on the bollocks I have read that Aguero could be 4th choice ? Now that is the biggest crock of shit I've read,surely you are in agreeance,or have you covered this point in that post last night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.