It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall at the time he strung us along and along until Barca eventually made their move.

Don't get me wrong, I want him here, but in fairness Laporte wasn't much different, just that he chose to stay put.
Give over, it was completely different. We were just about to announce Laporte was "done" and he changed his mind at literally the last second.

Maybe with Fabinho there was just a ceiling on how many of their players they were prepared to let us go for, we decided Silva and Mendy were the ones we wanted most and then should the chance arise, Mbappe.

Maybe with Fabinho there was just a ceiling on how many of their players they were prepared to let us go for, we decided Silva and Mendy were the ones we wanted most and then should the chance arise, Mbappe.

He's never been a target this season. The list of players (2 per position) was decided in Feb.

Yes,
I read somewhere a while ago that we wanted 2 from the the 3 of Silva, Mendy and Fabinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.