Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to Sam Lee's account on the 93.20 podcast if you haven't already. This lad left us high and dry. I hadn't fully realised just how last minute his backing out was. I sincerely hope the club will have nothing to do with him. And in fact I'm pretty sure that it won't.

Maybe with his manager going to Barca he has been shafted with promises he was given by his club and will now move or perhaps follow his old boss to Barca?

A young man moving to a different country is a big decision. I can understand the u turn. It is difficult to accept but it is understandable.

A young man moving to a different country is a big decision. I can understand the u turn. It is difficult to accept but it is understandable.

The thing is he knew that at the start of the discussions why leave it to the point that contracts had been drawn up. It meant City were left in the lurch.

A big part of our scouting effort is looking at personality and mental strength etc. - as well as obviously football related factors. I really can't see Laporte being an option in the future given how we will inevitably interpret his actions.

Maybe it was the way he handled the communication. He can change his mind but how did it all play out? Reading between the lines it seems like an issue of respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.