United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had said to a Rag before the season started that the board have decide to ditch the premier league , champs league qualification and the FA Cup and concentrate on the League Cup and Europa league would they have been happy after their summer £250m foray in the transfer market ? , well they are now , small time.
It's still two trophies though. I'd have taken those two trophies and been happy, as long as the football wasn't turgid though!

It's still two trophies though. I'd have taken those two trophies and been happy, as long as the football wasn't turgid though!

Thats a different question though if you asked me would you take league cup and europa cup or only 3rd in premier Id take the 2 cups but if you asked me told me the other question Id say noway.

Most overrated CB I've seen come from my dear club. Worry not, citizens, he's absolutely not what the media and most football fans aroudn the world who don't watch the Portuguese league think he is. It really baffles me how he's come to be so hyped and somehow rated as an elite defender.

I for one am glad he is gone. Bottled it on so many occasions for s this season it's not even funny. Hopefully now one of our better CB's will be able to step up or regain their spot. Jardel only lost his place to Lindelof because the Swede was seen as highly valuable for being young and rated (just because of a good half of a season), therefore managment decided to give him as much exposure as possible. That's the only reason I can think of.

It seems to me most expert writers these days get their info from some fancy, dishonest youtube compliations and that's it. I'd bet the farm most of those who've given Lindelof high praise never watched a Benfica match. Iceman my ass. Lost count on how many times he lacked the guts. He is poor in the air, the only thing he's good at is progression and ball distribution, which are hardly the main attributes too look for on a CB.

Glad he left and glad he went to UTD. Ripped off once again. Ayy, lmao. :P

It's a given mate.

I bet Pete Boyle is waiting to rip off our new chant for Bernardo to hammer that point home.
Why is this guy waiting to rip off Bernardo's new chant.
200_s.gif
peterboyle1a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.