Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha this thread full Arsenal fans and rags.

"Oh he won't got city"

"Arsenal won't sell him to city"

"if we get Sanchez its the end of Aguero"

You missing the point Sanchez only wants City be it for 50m or for free! Aguero will stay because our owners wants us to be an elite club and elite clubs needs squads with 2 outstanding or world class players in every position.

I think Arsenal should do a lot better with the players you have and potential resources available. But credit to you for thinking positively and commenting so reasonably

I think most of the fans think we should be doing better. I don't think Wenger was getting the best out of the team, for me he didn't have the correct players to play the open system he preferred to play, or worked on the shape tactically enough.....and seemed too inflexible / stubborn to do anything about it.

Why i think the system change suits us, is not down to some sort of Wenger tactical genius. I think it suits us, because having a bit more safety in numbers helps make the side a bit more solid, so that helps most mask some of the teams (& Wengers) deficiencies...ie the full backs that bomb forward leaving defenders exposed, the midfielders that lack tactical discipline to protect the defence etc. I believe the new system suits the majority of our players a lot more. So my hope for next season is that he continues with it, at least in the bigger games, as i see it as our best chance of success, but it could just as easly go the same way as most other seasons.

Apologies, i realise i've probably made this thread go way off topic.

I think Sanchez and Aguero can play together, Sanchez often drops deep and plays the number 10 role or goes wide, hes very rarely the furthest player forward and is not a penalty box player.
Arsenal will not get CL next season if they let Sanchez go, so if they sell him for 50m theylll end up losing it anyway by missing out on CL again.
Wenger hasnt got long left, and wont want to spend his final season in midtable, and it would be his last season if Arsenal miss out on top 4 again. So I cant see Wenger taking 50m over his own future, especially at a time when 50m no longer buys you any world class striker. Lukaku is getting quoted at near 90m, there are a lot of reasons which would make Arsenal run his contract down seem reasonable, especially as he isnt the type that stops trying on the pitch.
Money is no longer in short supply like it was a few years ago, and the players that Arsenal want to replace Sanchez will probably not join for one reason or another. There is near revolt at the club already and winning the cup has only staved off the pressure temporarily, only a signing like Mbappe would offset losing Sanchez and that isnt happening. The pressure on Wenger is huge in this one, he no longer has time to sell and rebuild so unless he signs a ready made replacement, hes on a hiding to nothing.

Haha this thread full Arsenal fans and rags.

"Oh he won't got city"

"Arsenal won't sell him to city"

"if we get Sanchez its the end of Aguero"

You missing the point Sanchez only wants City be it for 50m or for free! Aguero will stay because our owners wants us to be an elite club and elite clubs needs squads with 2 outstanding or world class players in every position.

What do you think a united fan stands to gain from joining up to bluemoon and then pretending to be a city fan stating it might be difficult to accommodate both Sanchez and Aguero in the current squad?

What do you think a united fan stands to gain from joining up to bluemoon and then pretending to be a city fan stating it might be difficult to accommodate both Sanchez and Aguero in the current squad?

Just taking the piss thats what they are like! Anyone who really thinks that if we sign Sanchez Be the end of Aguero dont take note what sort we are going to end up being.

Now, some of the players did look like they had thrown in the towel, but the uncertainty surrounding the manager didn't help, I remember you guys didn't look too clever with the speculation surrounding Pelligreni either.

We've won 3 FA Cups in 4 years, so you can't say we aren't winning anything. What we aren't is good enough over the course of a season to win the league, or good enough to even challenge for the Champions League, I'll fully admit that.
I wasn't talking about the fa cup, but you had a piss easy run until the semi final, where you got lucky and btw kicked fuck out of us. In the league, which is what I referred to, your team threw the towel in, and it cost you CL qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.