Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the life of me I can't understand why Arsenal think they have the power to block Alexis from going to the club of his choosing, regardless of which club that is. If they choose not to sell him to City, and Alexis refuses to sign with another team, they lose him for nothing next summer and City just signs him for free. Seems to be a huge risk to take if you are Arsenal to play a game of chicken with your most valuable asset that, if it backfires, could cost them 50m.

I think it's pretty obviously:

Bayern

City
Arsenal

If we're talking CL contenders. City have great forwards but your midfield and defense isn't at the races. Bayern basically have the German national team, a great playmaker in Thiago and Alexis would seemlessly replace their ageing wingers.

If he wants the CL he goes to Bayern, if he wants the most money it's Arsenal or City. Supposedly we're offering 300k a week, I'd imagine you could do that easily now Toure's left.

The Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.

So you clown,De Bruyne,David Silva,Gundogan,Yaya Toure Bernardo Silva,Fernandinho is not at the races and when we sign Mendy,Walker and Bertrand to add to Kompany,Otamendi and Stones the defence is also shite is it, come back next May and we'll see where the trophies have been handed out.

Laughable, let's look at your midfield Gundogan's world class but a cripple, Yaya's an old man who can't run for more than 5 seconds, Fernandinho is decent but wouldn't start at Bayern or any serious CL contender. The rest of them aren't midfielders, they're attacking play ers. Ball dropped big time if you let United get a free run at Fabinho.

Oh and defense, Stones is the worst defender in the PL assisting the opposition every other game, Kompany is past his prime and injury prone and Otamendi is ok but not top class.

You have top class forwards like I said but your defense and midfield are absolute toilet. Nowhere near Bayern's level as a team, delusional to pretend your anywhere near.

And unfortunately I'm here this May and you haven't been anywhere near any trophies because your manager didn't strengthen your weaknesses. If Pep doesn't strengthen your defense and defensive midfield through the core, your guaranteed not to win anything again. Improving the fullbacks alone won't fix your defense

Laughable, let's look at your midfield Gundogan's world class but a cripple, Yaya's an old man who can't run for more than 5 seconds, Fernandinho is decent but wouldn't start at Bayern or any serious CL contender. The rest of them aren't midfielders, they're attacking play ers. Ball dropped big time if you let United get a free run at Fabinho.

Oh and defense, Stones is the worst defender in the PL assisting the opposition every other game, Kompany is past his prime and injury prone and Otamendi is ok but not top class.

You have top class forwards like I said but your defense and midfield are absolute toilet. Nowhere near Bayern's level as a team, delusional to pretend your anywhere near.

And unfortunately I'm here this May and you haven't been anywhere near any trophies because your manager didn't strengthen your weaknesses. If Pep doesn't strengthen your defense and defensive midfield through the core, your guaranteed not to win anything again. Improving the fullbacks alone won't fix your defense
Thank fuck we're better than you tho....

It's shit on the way down fella we've been there and done it......enjoy the ride.

I'm finding it hard to argue agaisnt this.

Keep believing your shite sunshine like i say come back next May, oh and it's defence not defense i presume you're another fuckin septic div.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.