Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are a club who's board,(other than buying shares), hasn't put a penny of their own money into the club in over 35 years. If the price is right, they'll sell Sanchez to us.

I can't remember the last time i've seen that said. Given how much i've accused them of being weak pussies in the past, you dont know how much pleasure i've got reading that! :-)
It was obvious that wenger targeted Silva and knocked him out of the game, Gabriel going through the back of him and injuring him was just one of many, it's a dirty tactic that I'm sure gooners don't like when other teams do it to their creative players, it was just surprising seeing Wenger resort to the same tactics he always seemed to be "above"

in the 7 years being here, you haven't sussed that out?
Literally no idea. I can understand someone being accused of being on the wind up up if they were saying he might want to go to a bigger club or whatever, but for me to say I think it'll be hard to keep all of Sanchez, Aguero, Jesus satisfied and then for someone think it's that ridiculous that I must be "a rag" or an arsenal fan is slightly baffling to me. It's not exactly an anti city position to take is it, it's just an opinion.

You're right.

Not hyperbolic in the slightest. Yaya is just off the back of one of his best season's in years, but let's compare against Bayern's DMC and, for fun, your equivalent;

Passing Accuracy
Yaya Toure - 90%
Renato Sanches - 85%
Francis Coquelin - 87%

Aerials won per game, average
Yaya Toure - 1.7
Renato Sanches - 0.2
Francis Coquelin - 0.8

Key passes leading to goal scoring opportunities per game, average
Yaya Toure - 0.8
Renato Sanches - 0.8
Francis Coquelin - 0.2

Goals
Yaya Toure - 5
Renato Sanches - 1
Francis Coquelin - 0

Ok.

"Shit, those other players are actually world class and would walk into any team, better describe them as 'attacking players' rather than midfielders, despite them playing in the midfield."

David Silva and Kevin De Bruyne, that is all.

1-Mustafi.jpg

You mean like Barcelona? I think they're doing OK for themselves.

Suppose you would know, given I now have to also include the date in Youtube when I want to search for "Bayern 5 - Arsenal 1"

We would have been closer than you lot if not for a wrongly disallowed goal.

And he will, don't worry.

We'll sign Sanchez too though.

Probably best off admitting you never watched Bayern play. Yea Renato Sanches barely played and is now leaving. KDB and both Silvas are all attacking midfielders, none will put in a defensive shift you need from a box to box midfielder. Now why don't you compare the 'defensive midfielders' actual defensive stats and see Yaya's are very poor. The only proper DM ball winner you have who can pick a pass is Fernandinho.

Laughable, let's look at your midfield Gundogan's world class but a cripple, Yaya's an old man who can't run for more than 5 seconds, Fernandinho is decent but wouldn't start at Bayern or any serious CL contender. The rest of them aren't midfielders, they're attacking play ers. Ball dropped big time if you let United get a free run at Fabinho.

Oh and defense, Stones is the worst defender in the PL assisting the opposition every other game, Kompany is past his prime and injury prone and Otamendi is ok but not top class.

You have top class forwards like I said but your defense and midfield are absolute toilet. Nowhere near Bayern's level as a team, delusional to pretend your anywhere near.

And unfortunately I'm here this May and you haven't been anywhere near any trophies because your manager didn't strengthen your weaknesses. If Pep doesn't strengthen your defense and defensive midfield through the core, your guaranteed not to win anything again. Improving the fullbacks alone won't fix your defense
Haha,boring twat

Literally no idea. I can understand someone being accused of being on the wind up up if they were saying he might want to go to a bigger club or whatever, but for me to say I think it'll be hard to keep all of Sanchez, Aguero, Jesus satisfied and then for someone think it's that ridiculous that I must be "a rag" or an arsenal fan is slightly baffling to me. It's not exactly an anti city position to take is it, it's just an opinion.

Sure is an opinion, i don't doubt that you're a blue too. :)

It was obvious that wenger targeted Silva and knocked him out of the game, Gabriel going through the back of him and injuring him was just one of many, it's a dirty tactic that I'm sure gooners don't like when other teams do it to their creative players, it was just surprising seeing Wenger resort to the same tactics he always seemed to be "above"

I'm not sure if Wenger would have specifically instructed his team to foul Silva, I cant honestly see him saying that. Gabriel is a bit of a clumsy oaf at the best of times, and we all know players like Xhaka are pretty poor with their tackling.

My post might have sounded a bit crass, but I've watched about 10 years of us getting out fought and out muscled, that's another reason why I think the system change helps us, hopefully the signing of Kolosanic helps with that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.