Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it just looks like all these Bayern stories are a way of driving the fee up as much as possible for us. Bayern can't compete with the wages or fee so Arsenal will know it has to be us. They may as well drive a hard bargain though.
We will know that though and also the fact Sanchez wants us. They can try to drive the price, but i'm not sure it would work

Get him signed this is the type of signing I like because he ticks all the right boxes: a) Really wants to come to us over anyone else b) Has talent and would improve our squad c) Is experienced in all levels of football from international to CL and our younger players can learn from him d) Bonus point for being a talisman player who will fight for every ball like Tevez used to(with him and Jesus in the starting line up the rest of the team will follow suit even in the tough games)

This is not a signing for the future as such(as Mbappé would be) but one that could immediately bring us silverware we have players who will learn from him for the future too.

Looks like Arsenal are working on the Lacazette deal.

I could see Arsenal selling Sanchez soon and then a week later bringing in Lacazette. The fans will be wild for a few days then will calm down and will ultimately start saying this is great business, etc, etc.

Makes the most sense for me.
And Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.