Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know the other one is reliable though
Have you ever heard of him, or the other guy, or some other Chilean bloke who may pop up

Its a transfer forum, and you're usually the first to post any source or tweet in and fair enough
Seems strange to not be bothered about it when he was being quoted in here 50 pages back and people were getting giddy
Are you referring to Tancreti? i would never post anything from him,the star,people or express as it's all crap,believe the chillean source who is proven to get things right

It's in arsenals interest to get this sorted asap, if he goes then they need to replace him asap and we know that takes time.

If they're expecting a bid in the next week or so, as the Independent report says, then it's very early. Compare with RVP and they were still trying to give him a new contract at this point.

Looks like Arsenal are working on the Lacazette deal.

I could see Arsenal selling Sanchez soon and then a week later bringing in Lacazette. The fans will be wild for a few days then will calm down and will ultimately start saying this is great business, etc, etc.

Makes the most sense for me.

Are you referring to Tancreti? i would never post anything from him,the star,people or express as it's all crap,believe the chillean source who is proven to get things right

I would never ever ever use Tancredi haha
It was the Mark Cadenaras or something like that, a Chilean reporter, who many were clinging onto recently
He suggested Bayern now have hope of signing Sanchez

It was the Mark Cadenaras or something like that, a Chilean reporter, who many were clinging onto recently

He said Bayern's hopes are back because Arsenal don't want to sell to PL rivals.

But he's still sure that Alexis only wants to come here, and that means one thing...he's coming here.

That's Cardenas translating/summarising a tweet by Daray, a Fox Sports reporter, not posting his own opinion.

Arguably Cardenas has never said Bayern didn't have hope, but he's said all along Sanchez wants City and if that holds then that will be the decider.

He called bravo before anyone else so he is being believed until proved wrong
I wasn't bothered about signing him before but i really want him now,getting one over on arsene and bayern would be ace lol

To me it just looks like all these Bayern stories are a way of driving the fee up as much as possible for us. Bayern can't compete with the wages or fee so Arsenal will know it has to be us. They may as well drive a hard bargain though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.