Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its human error in that case surely. I am sure it will largely boil down to that. As someone who has worked on high rise buildings - this is a multitude of issues - potentially down to Building Control sign off. That has absolutely nothing to do with political parties - it has to do with someone not doing their job very well.

If a bad design has been used for cash reasons, then it's not human error.
Might be political, might not be.

I see McDonnell is trying to rally the unions onto the streets to force another GE. Does he not realise that isn't how a democracy works?

its the modern way, don't like the result, shout and moan and protest until you get your own way - the power of social media . same with brexit, same with trump. now may having it too even though she got the most seats.

fuck democracy - say the I am right crew (but they are usually left).

but whilst I do want sensible fiscal controls, it is undeniable that the public sector is crumbling just as bad as the roads. I am all for balancing the books but manchester is filthy , I have to pay extra now to get the bin men to pick my green bin. Manchester may be booming but its with private money, the parks are awful and the streets full of shit.

the nhs is stretched, police cut , schools struggling - now part of the issue is a population explosion so extra supply and scarce resources but it cannot continue like this.

there needs to be a loosening of the purse strings. if you are a public sector worker a 1% pay cap whilst inflation is at 3% is a pay decrease.

and by loosening the purse strings I don't mean increasing the benefits to people , I mean paying people better who work, sorting the roads out, other public services , nhs and schools and get a shit load of bleach and clean the bloody streets up and plant flowers and make the place look nice again!! and all those mainly men sleeping rough in the street can we find out why and sort them out too - get them somewhere to live and get them started back in life they need help not pity.

There is your answer - Manchester may be booming - therefore more tax paid, more jobs, more revenue and reduced deficits and in time more money for a more efficient public sector. Manchester is about to sort the homelessness problem.

If a bad design has been used for cash reasons, then it's not human error.
Might be political, might not be.

Doesnt matter about cash - building control have to sign something off - it has to be compliant. they don't care about budgets it has to comply. Somewhere errors have been made. It is not political.

There is your answer - Manchester may be booming - therefore more tax paid, more jobs, more revenue and reduced deficits and in time more money for a more efficient public sector. Manchester is about to sort the homelessness problem.

I hope so mate, it is increasing year on year and its mainly men unfortunately

they need to sort the fucking roads out though they are a disgrace

Its human error in that case surely. I am sure it will largely boil down to that. As someone who has worked on high rise buildings - this is a multitude of issues - potentially down to Building Control sign off. That has absolutely nothing to do with political parties - it has to do with someone not doing their job very well.

Quite possibly human error, but if the human error was someone acting as an elected official then its political and is to do with the political parties.
Equally the building regs are a matter of legislation and therefore if the regs themselves are at fault then its political.
If the human "error" was deliberate then its possibly a criminal offense and still possibly political if the "error" should have been found with correct oversight by the council

Its all speculation at this point, until the investigation into the fire is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.