United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulis and Fat Sam would be in awe of that back line

Even more so when they see Smalling a recognized English international sitting on the bench,ready to come on in case an extra defender is needed. Blind as well, so much quality on that bench. Don't see them ever conceding.

Thread cleaned up.

Just a reminder,as it appears some members need one......anything inappropriate,or offensive,will be deleted,and further action may result.

Please be respectful,and adhere to the code of conduct,thank you.

Oh sorry. Meant that he's said he's not happy and wants to leave. He has a 1bn Euro release clause.

Let's hope United buy him.

They struggle with a universal concept of life :

If you upgrade your car, you're not going to go back and buy the shit heap you replaced a few years down the line,
if you get a more attractive woman, you're not going to go back to the ugly one you left,
if you can afford business class flights, you're not going to get a ticket at the back of the plane,
see where I'm going with this....
Your point is fine but your sustained analogy makes you look like a sexist dickhead.

They struggle with a universal concept of life :

If you upgrade your car, you're not going to go back and buy the shit heap you replaced a few years down the line,
if you get a more attractive woman, you're not going to go back to the ugly one you left,
if you can afford business class flights, you're not going to get a ticket at the back of the plane,
see where I'm going with this....
I do see where you're going, by the time you've spent all your money on the flash new car, the expensive attractive woman and the business class tickets you couldn't afford the old banger, the ex- or the shitty economy class seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.