Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
He called Pep football Einstein/Steve Jobs. İ like him personally. No wonder if he will make us UCL semifinalist next season. Individually top class player.

"I didn't realise until about five years ago that Manchester had two teams,' said Alves. 'Of course Manchester United have been one of the most famous and successful clubs in Europe for many years - but I thought they were the only one."

Never forgetting that quote
On second thoughts, yep fuck him.

2nd best RB in Europe.
Even at 34,he'd immediately become the best RB in the league..A serial winner too.

"I didn't realise until about five years ago that Manchester had two teams,' said Alves. 'Of course Manchester United have been one of the most famous and successful clubs in Europe for many years - but I thought they were the only one."

To be fair to the lad why would he have heard of City when he was growing up, whilst we were up and down the divisions?.

But what's he said that's wrong if he hadn't? Footballers are never the brightest are they.

He's a diving little woman but he's bloody good. This would bee a no brainer. i know we want youth but they don't all have to be kids, getting him in for a year or two would be wonderful and there's no downside to it.

All these people commenting on who would be first choice and who wouldn't come to be second choice etc really need to grasp the fact that Pep wants to build a squad, one capable of fielding two first elevens of relatively equal strength. One may play more than the other but there wouldn't be a definite 1st and second choice. They'd share the role. if it were Walker and Alves, You'd expect walker would play more because of his age and the need to keep Alves fresh but Alves wouldn't consider himself second choice, he'd play 25-30 games if fit and his fair share of the big games.

This signing would excite me probably more than any other we've been linked with bar maybe Sanchez. He's genuinely world class and would basically offer us an extra attacker going forward, he's that good.

It would be a bad move to allow him to come to England and not be us, particularly with the pep link. Get it done City.

Loved him at his prime and could still do a job with Walker

Remember the first time we played Barca and watching him and Messi warming up before the game kicking balls to each other without letting the ball touch the ground he was pure class

It's a yes from me

Alves told a funny story that when he got recuited out of Brazil to play for Sevilla he had no idea what a Sevilla/Seville was or where it was, but he told the Sevilla rep how excited he was to go there are play... I'm sure not many people know the other club in Munich, especially Brazilans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.