Players who might improve us

Since theres no real football on now i've been watching some asian leagues, especially the Korean K-League and it's unbelievable the ammount of talent they have there that a team in Europe could sign for close to nothing. Been particularly impressed by the team Jeonbuk and some of their players, especially Kim Bo Kyung. Some of you might remember him from Cardiff (I think he played two or three seasons for them, also in the Prem). Can't see a footballing reason why he'd go back to Korea, because he's fantastic. Not exactly saying he'd be a good fit for City, since we do have better players in his position, but still worth a look for other Prem teams. Guessing signing any of these guys would be a nightmare workpermit wise, but if you manage it you end up with a high quality player that is used to playing all sorts of opposition (Asian Champs league) for a bargain. Doubt one of these clubs would ask for more than a million pounds for any of their stars.

Just thought about this thread after watching a match rerun and thought i'd post.

With Robert Lewandowski in dispute with Bayern Munchen, should Pep get the board to put in a bid for him, and bring him to the Etithad. With both Chelsea and the rags having talks with his agent to see if he is willing to come to England, and play in the Premier League, I am sure that if we were to go to Bayern and see if he is available for a transfer he would maybe like to come to work with pep once again, after all asking is free.

citytill1die84, Well then we can move on to other targets. His goal per game record is up their with the best of them. So with Sergio Jesus and Robert we have a potent forward line that will get us over 100 goals baring injury to more than 1 of them.

With Robert Lewandowski in dispute with Bayern Munchen, should Pep get the board to put in a bid for him, and bring him to the Etithad. With both Chelsea and the rags having talks with his agent to see if he is willing to come to England, and play in the Premier League, I am sure that if we were to go to Bayern and see if he is available for a transfer he would maybe like to come to work with pep once again, after all asking is free.
No, thanks. Defenders, pretty please (with sugar on top).

Not seen any links for Pepe? On a free, plenty of experience playing in a high line, aggressive, a leader, a winner, everything we need. Got to be a better shout as 4th centre back than Kolarov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.