Players who might improve us

Verratti wants to leave PSG apparently. With Chelsea getting Bakayoko I dont think they'll be in for him but I sure do hope the rags don't land him.

I know we're loaded at right sided midfield positions, but Christian Pulisic is really looking like something else.

15 caps for the USA 7 goals, 6 assists and only 18years old. Was pretty impressive for Dortmund last season. Regular starter or first off the bench. Has played and scored in the Champions League.

My heart sinks into stomach every time I read that Utd are buying Perisic... Then happily realise that it's Perisic, not Pulisic whom I admire. Both him and Weigl would fit City like a glove, no doubt, but getting players from BvB is a complicated business.
I know we're loaded at right sided midfield positions, but Christian Pulisic is really looking like something else.

15 caps for the USA 7 goals, 6 assists and only 18years old. Was pretty impressive for Dortmund last season. Regular starter or first off the bench. Has played and scored in the Champions League.

Marco Verratti

According to L'equipe he wants to leave PSG and he's told them so.

Probably the best box to box midfielder in the world and would be an absolute dream signing for City.

Worth breaking the world transfer record for in my view.

Have any ITK's heard any whispers on this? There's talk of him going to Barca which makes it difficult, but I really hope we're in the mix for him.

Mods feel free to merge with the older, locked thread.

Impressed by Anderlecht's Leander Dendoncker. I know he has been linked to the Rags in the past but he would fit our squad as a defensive mid.

Marco Verratti

According to L'equipe he wants to leave PSG and he's told them so.

Probably the best box to box midfielder in the world and would be an absolute dream signing for City.

Worth breaking the world transfer record for in my view.

Have any ITK's heard any whispers on this? There's talk of him going to Barca which makes it difficult, but I really hope we're in the mix for him.

Mods feel free to merge with the older, locked thread.
Yes absolutely,one of the very few players i'd blow most of our budget on !

My heart sinks into stomach every time I read that Utd are buying Perisic... Then happily realise that it's Perisic, not Pulisic whom I admire. Both him and Weigl would fit City like a glove, no doubt, but getting players from BvB is a complicated business.
Yeah, I agree with you, Pulisic would fit City really well. By the way, I don't know if somebody mentioned Ruben Neves before, but he is a great DM with good passing skills

We have a good relationship with Twente, I would like for us to approach them about their RB, Hidde ter Avest. Only 20 but has good pace and potential. I only saw a handful of Twente games last year (mostly for Celina and Unal) and he seemed like one of their better players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.