It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Lee in his Facebook page said that we will sign Mendy and Bertrand for LB spot. Walker and Alves for RB. Stones, Ota, Kompany and Kolarov will be four CBs for 2 places. According to him Pep likes Kolarov as Left footed center back. As his contract will end next year we will replace him with Lucas Hernandez (LCB and LB also). So summing up we are not after new CB this summer.

Sam Lee in his Facebook page said that we will sign Mendy and Bertrand for LB spot. Walker and Alves for RB. Stones, Ota, Kompany and Kolarov will be four CBs for 2 places. According to him Pep likes Kolarov as Left footed center back. As his contract will end next year we will replace him with Lucas Hernandez (LCB and LB also). So summing up we are not after new CB this summer.
I would have loved laporte but I can see we do have enough in that department. Now we have replaced bravo and clichy we are ten times stronger. Mendy alvez and co will make all the difference. The rest of the side is fine. Maybe a thug in midfield but that's it.
I can't wait for the season to start. Pep can even rotate like he does and we'll be ok. The barmy twat.

I would have loved laporte but I can see we do have enough in that department. Now we have replaced bravo and clichy we are ten times stronger. Mendy alvez and co will make all the difference. The rest of the side is fine. Maybe a thug in midfield but that's it.
I can't wait for the season to start. Pep can even rotate like he does and we'll be ok. The barmy twat.
Don't you think we're a bit vulnerable if Kompany gets injured?

I don' know if anyone else saw this, but I am sure I read that Alves will be on £80k pw and Jonny Evans will be on £100k pw. That would stand things on its head if really true

who have we replaced clichy with? have i missed a signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.