Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another comment about him not being easy to manage,this time the commentator,never heard them say this about him before,hmmm
Strange indeed I've never heard it mentioned in all the time he's been at Arsenal,looks like he's on his way to us it's all the media have left to go on every signing will be deemed dubious now..

I agree he is hampered by not great support in either team that whats i said in my earlier post that if he comes to us then he will not have to do that so relax and spread the load,i really want him now,i'd be gutted if he doesn't come here

Well that's easy, all you have to do is tell him you want him here, he'll come. How could he possibly deny you anything, lol?

Strange indeed I've never heard it mentioned in all the time he's been at Arsenal,looks like he's on his way to us it's all the media have left to go on every signing will be deemed dubious now..
itv seem to have been given a script and they are all repeating it,just the top line with no explaination as to why he is supposed to be difficult

Its been well documented since his bust up with Wenger, walked out of training and was then dropped for the Pool match. Absolutely nothing to do with us or us signing him.

Its been well documented since his bust up with Wenger, walked out of training and was then dropped for the Pool match. Absolutely nothing to do with us or us signing him.
Yeah good point frank remember that now,but I'm sure if he does sign all the pundits and media will waffle on about ihim disrupting changing room harmony and all that ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.