Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we will see any progress in Alexis deal whatsoever until late July or even Aug. After Confeds i guess he will be on extended break?

Basically shows the sticky situation Arsenal are in. Can't give out new contracts because then they have to sell to buy. Need to sell at least one of Sanchez or Ozil to bring anyone of any real quality in.

Add to this they've already brought in Kolasinac on what i'd expect is a decent wage, just don't think they can afford to renew both contracts.

Just a case of whether they sell this summer or let him walk for free next summer, Arsenal board won't let him go for free.

I tell you what. He is a quality player. He has everything pace, strength, skill and most of all he works hard. If we do sign him then I fancy our chances to win things next year.

Basically shows the sticky situation Arsenal are in. Can't give out new contracts because then they have to sell to buy. Need to sell at least one of Sanchez or Ozil to bring anyone of any real quality in.

Letting sanchez contract to have just one season left is so stupid they deserve to lose him,how long a contract has Ozil got do you know?

Letting sanchez contract to have just one season left is so stupid they deserve to lose him,how long a contract has Ozil got do you know?

Sanchez' and Ozil's contracts both run out next year. Arsenal really are shocking in that department.

Probably down to their lack of ambition as well, players don't want to renew if a club isn't moving forward.

I don't think we will see any progress in Alexis deal whatsoever until late July or even Aug. After Confeds i guess he will be on extended break?
Maybe, but if we can get a deal agreed he could stop off for a day and then go off to Chile or wherever fo a couple of weeks and maybe join us in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.