It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your eyes on Mbappe. Lots of talk about Arsenal. "Increasingly confident". Sounds unlikely but if City, Chelsea, Utd and Real madrid leave it up to them then it could happen. World record bid £130m might do it. I reckon Arsenal will agree a deal with Monaco, and then someone like City, Chelsea or Utd will match it, and if will be the player's choice.

1d7d1d22fa61a6d06ab6b11f388016d7.jpg

Bob Wall's on screen character being killed by Bruce Lee, for the first time but not the last...his character in Enter The Dragon would suffer a similar fate...lol

Keep your eyes on Mbappe. Lots of talk about Arsenal. "Increasingly confident". Sounds unlikely but if City, Chelsea, Utd and Real madrid leave it up to them then it could happen. World record bid £130m might do it. I reckon Arsenal will agree a deal with Monaco, and then someone like City, Chelsea or Utd will match it, and if will be the player's choice.
Arsenal will not be buying Mbappe.

Erm yeah but no, because he's never going to make an arse of himself and miss out on CL football..
He might as well stay put and be better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.