Javi Martinez

if true not a great transfer at all ,not better than what we have if fact no where near as good as what we have

if true not a great transfer at all ,not better than what we have if fact no where near as good as what we have
He is much better than Fernando or Delph.. of course he is better than what we have. He would improve the squad. Probably better than Otamendi or Stones in CB position too

He's better than all of our defenders except Kompany, and by a considerable margin, he benched Boateng for large parts of this season.

The problem isn't his quality, it's his injury record. Still, for a reasonable price it's worth a punt.

You've got to be kidding me. I'm 53 and the better part of 17 stone, and I could still outrun Javi Martinez. Not what we need in any way shape or form
Then you could also outrun Busquets and play for Barcelona, am I getting it right mate? I am all for signing fast agile defenders, but it's not the most crucial quality for a CB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.