Ousmane Dembélé

Raheem is a grafter and plenty of skill but in terms of a football brain he leaves a lot to be desired.

You do not win Champions Leagues with Raheems.

Sorry but that's the truth.

On mature reflection I've concluded that he's crap and I never wanted him any.

I'd rather have RAHIM than USMAN. Not particularly in love with both names but I think I can manage the forner.

Raheem is a grafter and plenty of skill but in terms of a football brain he leaves a lot to be desired.

You do not win Champions Leagues with Raheems.

Sorry but that's the truth.
I don't think it's football brain but more bottle in the final 3rd. The last person I'd want running through 1 on 1 in the last minute of the CL final is Sterling, but I think he's got enough ability to stick around and work on it. Would hate to see us ship him out, plus we don't have enough homegrown spaces to do that.

Not a chance.
No passengers allowed. The field is going to pass him by if he does not improve his protection of the ball and his finishing. Yes, he is young and English, but I doubt Pep gives a damn. He needs producers and Raheem has shown flashes of it, but has zero consistency.

And, before anyone makes any leaps, I'm not advocating for getting rid of him, but rather making an observation of the quality we are importing into this team and I'm struggling to see where he gets a game with the current squad, let alone a potential squad with Sanchez in it, too.

Whilst I've no idea if this is remotely credible or not. It surely would be just about the easiest tweet to disprove.
If he's anywhere in the World but Manchester someone will be reporting it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.