Geordie Shore/Love Island - Anyone Watch It?

No. Iv got no money to put in it. Iv just left the pub early though to go home an watch love island. Last nights was quality, can't be missing tonight's.

Most reality tv shows are naff, but I think someone people say they're shit because it sounds cool to do so. Love island is brilliant. Can't stand all the words used in it though, 'aggy' 'banter' 'cracking on'. Feel like punching the tv every time I hear one of them.

Most reality tv shows are naff, but I think someone people say they're shit because it sounds cool to do so. Love island is brilliant. Can't stand all the words used in it though, 'aggy' 'banter' 'cracking on'. Feel like punching the tv every time I hear one of them.

Can't stand the phrases myself. Stick it on em and grafting. Not heard aggy as much this year but it was the main phrase last year.

I was glad Cam went for the new guy even though i think he is full of shite lol

Did you see the comments from his ex on and the love island facebook page? Apparently he was meant to be seeing his 3 kids the weekend gone and didn't even tell her he was going in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.