United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will improve them, so i hope they don't get him, for any money.

I think World Class is pushing it a little tho....

Had a cheeky tenner on Rooney to stay at United at 12/1 too. Probably wishful thinking on my part that he stays put and stinks the place out.....

What I can't work out is all week the media have been spouting rug head is going to Everton on a free as the scum want him and his massive wage bill gone, but now he is part of the deal to bring lukaku to the swamp, how does that work? He you go Everton have our fat useless bald guy free and pay his 300k weekly salary oh and while your at it give us your best player

World Class?? Pmsl, anyway not really arsed who they sign. They keep signing players, we keep saying 'tbf good signing, he'll improve them' but they don't really get anywhere. Their problems lie alot deeper than just personnel.

world class my arse! 2 of my closest friends are toffees and they cant wait to get rid of him!

almost unplayable on the rare occasion yes, but has the touch of a drunk donkey most of the time and is about as mobile as a pissed off Ozil.

hope everton get £100 million for him

They spent all last season saying they need to play Pogba in a 3 man midfield with someone like Kroos to get the best out of him

Are we seriously to believe they are now going to play 2 forwards? Can't see them playing 442 and 352 doesn't offer the negativity, sorry, defensive security that Mourinho looks for

Boriniho plays 10-1 park the double decker hoof it down the wing to the big bloke! Bit like the goal Lukaku scored against us last season when Everton didnt have a sniff apart from that one chance! Thats what Moaninho is all about a boring fcuker.

He will improve them, so i hope they don't get him, for any money.

I think World Class is pushing it a little tho....

Had a cheeky tenner on Rooney to stay at United at 12/1 too. Probably wishful thinking on my part that he stays put and stinks the place out.....
Saying Lukaku is World Class is basically saying he could walk into the First Team at Bayern, PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, etc. I don't think he'd even make their reserves.

Well they signed the best player in the world last year and they were still shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.