United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes please let this be true. I called this at the end of the season when the talk was about him moving on. When Chelsea looked favouites i was gutted, hoping that instead he would turn up at the swamp.

Dont rate him and has the tendency to go missing when he c ant be bothered - happy days if this goes through

means Chelsea will replace Costa with someone better though, which makes the title harder.

Good target man well suited to a hoof and hope team, and he knows the Prem. Could be the perfect big lump up front at the Bus Depot.
I'd prefer them to waste their millions on an overrated lump who turns to ratshit before September.

Lukaku would be a good signing for them, tbh. Always causes us problems whenever we play Everton, and his goalscoring record is impressive. £100m would be ridiculous though, of course.

Lukaku would be a good signing for them, tbh. Always causes us problems whenever we play Everton, and his goalscoring record is impressive. £100m would be ridiculous though, of course.
Decent enough but as you say ric at that price ridiculous,for me he's a £50 -£60 mill at a push..

For £100m I would stump up an extra £50m and test the waters at Barcelona for Neymar.

£100m for that donkey, hahaha. I'd be fuming if I was an united fan. They're getting a basketball team together ready for mourinhos route one football. Can't wait to play them off the park next season.
He's will shut up the shop on us like this season. He hates it when teams do it to him. But the guy is a pure hypocrite, when It suits him and lesser teams do it to his sides.

They literally want to be known as the biggest team in the world don't they. Big lumps all over the park - I guess it's pretty clear what their tactics will be next season. The fans must be ecstatic.

£100m for that donkey, hahaha. I'd be fuming if I was an united fan. They're getting a basketball team together ready for mourinhos route one football. Can't wait to play them off the park next season.

Scumcafe fans reacting to the news:

"Please God don't let this be true. £100M for this donkey? Seriously? You can't even say he's good for marketing or anything like that. £100M for him? Surely we can't be that stupid. We are going to pay £100M for him?"

"remember the days we laughed at Liverpool spending £35m on Carroll. Good times"

"I think the arrangement is that Ed just stands bent over his desk with his pants down and Mino just pops in for a lube-free session whenever it takes his fancy."

If it goes ahead he will quickly become described as WC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.