Geordie Shore/Love Island - Anyone Watch It?

Love Island is class.

Obviously some massive cocks on the show, but some seriously fit ladies who are scantily clad and it can be amusing seeing all the shite they spout.

9-10.20 tonight, watch it and your life will never be the same again.

I've never seen it before and was very cynical about Love Island but EVERYONE at work would not shut up about it in the first week it was on this year. I gave it a chance, and I am now hooked. It is genuinely great TV, don't care what anyone wants to say. Simultaneously funny and brutal. The fit birds aren't even the best aspect of the show.

If you gave it a chance and watched a few episodes you would be in agreement.

Love Island is class.

Obviously some massive cocks on the show, but some seriously fit ladies who are scantily clad and it can be amusing seeing all the shite they spout.

9-10.20 tonight, watch it and your life will never be the same again.

Who's your favourite?

I like Kem out the lads and whilst Amber is the fittest, Montana is sound.

Love Island is complete trash. It lacks any sense of morality and could not be further from my type of TV show if it tried.
Yet here I am, a man in his 30's, a father and academic, completely hooked on it. I picked this show up around 3 weeks in, and since then I have gone back and watched all the previous episodes so I have the back story to what is currently going on. I spent last Sunday being giddy all day about the reaction of the Villa when the postcard from Casa Amor dropped through the letter box...and I don't know why.

I think it's time for people to get off their high horses and stop judging what other people watch. Some people like watching this sort of thing, other people like watching docu's on Confucius on BBC 4. So what?

If I had my way people who have anything to do with these kind of shows should not be able to vote for anything remotely important or reproduce.

Love Island is complete trash. It lacks any sense of morality and could not be further from my type of TV show if it tried.
Yet here I am, a man in his 30's, a father and academic, completely hooked on it. I picked this show up around 3 weeks in, and since then I have gone back and watched all the previous episodes so I have the back story to what is currently going on. I spent last Sunday being giddy all day about the reaction of the Villa when the postcard from Casa Amor dropped through the letter box...and I don't know why.

I think it's time for people to get off their high horses and stop judging what other people watch. Some people like watching this sort of thing, other people like watching docu's on Confucius on BBC 4. So what?

You did what?

Loser.

The "blokes" unable the speak a sentence without using the word bruv does my head in, grow up for fucks sake!

This sums my view completely.

Made me laugh too.

It's mad because usually I can't stand any of the shite but i've now watched Love Island for the last 2 years.

I appreciate and understand what it is and why a lot of people won't like it but there's just something a bit more real about Love Island that draws you in, to the point where come 9pm i'm there and ready to watch. There's more to it, people genuinely looking for someone or people playing the game to try and win and that's on the viewer to decide. You get the worst of people on the show more often than not but you also get some real moments.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.