It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long can we stare at each other, down the barrel of a gun...

Sing it Blues :)

Enjoy your week.

"We have the chance, to turn the pages over
We can write what we want to write
We gotta make ends meet, before we get much older
We're all someone's daughter
We're all someone's son
How long can we look at each other
Down the barrel of a gun?"

Not sure how that relates to our prospective signings, but whoever wrote those lyrics was on crack - we're all someone's daughter? we're all someone's son? Really?

Unless TH is trying to say that a lot of the information about transfers is only half true...

We're all someone's son

Not sure how that relates to our prospective signings, but whoever wrote those lyrics was on crack - we're all someone's daughter? we're all someone's son? Really?

Unless TH is trying to say that a lot of the information about transfers is only half true...
Sing it blues,with a wink tells me we`re OK.

We're all someone's son

It's about Sanchez

We're all someone's son

Are we signing John Farnham now ???

That's alright man, I think we need a sarcasm font for this forum, especially now.
I notice the woodlice have emerged as soon as Duncan gathered enough mental wherewithal to bash his face against his reinforced keyboard.

...Not long after his big Mourinho not happy reveal as well

It is incredible that sports journalists can spout so much garbage and just brush it off journalism. Bare faced guessing and lies most of it.

100% we'll sign 1 or 2 full backs in this coming week. Pre season is nearly starting and I'm sure we'll get it sorted before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.