Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? I always scoff when I see people write stuff like this. It's exactly the same as when we were in for Isco and everyone was saying there was no way Isco would turn down Pellegrini, how much he respected Pellegrini, how much he wanted to play for Pellegrini again and then he fucked off to Real Madrid.

End of the day players look out for number one not which manager they liked best.
Show the forum where Isco talks about Pellegrini the way Dani talks about Pep. It's not even remotely the same. Hell show me anyone who talks about Pelle the way Dani talks about Pep. With Dani we have direct quotes numerous interviews and his own personal blog days before a Champions League final while playing for another club. But sure bring up Isco/Pelle just because the media kept linking the two because they were both at Malaga when they tried to be ambitious.

Not sure why so many people are completely ruling out this story. PSG have enough about them to convince Alves to go there over us. It's not beyond the realms of possibility at all. Just because we've got Pep, it doesn't make us immune to being rejected for another club. Fingers crossed though, as I really want him here.

Because it's a shite source. L'equipe are at The Sun levels of reliable for PSG news and they seem to have backtracked on the story themselves (it was floated on their TV show, but they aren't reporting it in their paper)

That the story has been parroted by Duncan Castles, a reporter lodged so far up Jose Mourinho's arse it would be literally impossible for him to be aware of what other clubs are doing, doesn't add any credence. If anything, the opposite.

There's nothing reliable or believable about this story at all, but some posters have been just waiting to have a flap about our fullback situation as if we just aren't going to sign any.

I'm assuming this story is about keeping PSG relevant and has nothing to do with Alves and his next club.

As soon as something negative happens regarding a transfer the amount of new posters that appear on said players thread is hilarious. Calm down folks and feck off undercover rags.
It's the same everywhere. The Lukaku thread on Ragcaf was comedy gold when Chelsea lodged a bid. Fans just being fans.

Every transfer we do has last minute 'collapse' press stories, Laporte fell apart from the players end, I'm sure Pep would have said 'it's done' on that one.

The media like a broken clock can be right twice a day but if he's jumped ship without ever getting on board, the blame game prize goes to Pep's mate who surely should have tied this up rather than verbal agreements.

I still think he'll come but the BM flight tracker squad will be ready to scramble tonight, could be interesting....

Seems strange when the reason for leaving Juve was to work with Pep again.

Unless we're losing Pep to PSG too!? ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.