Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? I always scoff when I see people write stuff like this. It's exactly the same as when we were in for Isco and everyone was saying there was no way Isco would turn down Pellegrini, how much he respected Pellegrini, how much he wanted to play for Pellegrini again and then he fucked off to Real Madrid.

End of the day players look out for number one not which manager they liked best.
And how many players have had a verbal agreement with a manager and the deal has then been completed?

This deal should have been put to bed weeks ago. You snooze you lose. We need more speed in getting deals done, Mendy and Walker isn't evened done yet and that's been rumbling on for weeks, just watch someone else come and snatch another target!

Pathetic display by some on ere. Bunch of flap merchants. Unreliable foreign TV hack show dribbles out some unsubstantiated nonsense BM goes into full wibble mode ha ha. Spend 10 months of year calling someone like Duncan ****sles a KFA twat but he tweets some shite about Alves and us and suddenly he's Nostra-fuckin-damous! BM at its finest!

Pathetic display by some on ere. Bunch of flap merchants. Unreliable foreign TV hack show dribbles out some unsubstantiated nonsense BM goes into full wibble mode ha ha. Spend 10 months of year calling someone like Duncan ****sles a KFA twat but he tweets some shite about Alves and us and suddenly he's Nostra-fuckin-damous! BM at its finest!
Lol couldn't have put it any better

Only this

Ban these bitches.

Have to be cruel to be kind.

Duncan Castles' lovin' skanks.

I think he's set on working with pep in the premier league.

Ahead of Barca's Champions League last-16 second leg against Arsenal on Wednesday, though, Alves revealed playing in England was something still on his career agenda.

"I have always said that playing in England is something I have got pending," Alves told the Guardian.

"It's special, there's a corner and it's like it's a goal. I don't know when but I'd like to play there, to experience in person what I see from the sofa.

"The way the people live football - wow, it's incredible - full stadiums, living every moment."

Alves thinks the loyalty of fans in England is admirable as well as being a huge selling point for players.

"If you've left your skin on the pitch, [English] fans respect that," he said.

"When you become a supporter, you don't support them when they win and then not when they don't. What's that? That's no way to understand football.

"If I'm a fan, I'm a fan always. In England that's the way. If they don't win: 'Next time!'. Not: 'this lot are s***'. What? It's easy to sit on your sofa and say: 'he's useless'. Go on, see if you can do the same."

Alves was also asked what he would do if former Barca boss Pep Guardiola called him after joining Manchester City from Bayern Munich at the end of the season.

The Brazilian responded: "Ha ha ha! I don't think he'd call me."

This deal should have been put to bed weeks ago. You snooze you lose. We need more speed in getting deals done, Mendy and Walker isn't evened done yet and that's been rumbling on for weeks, just watch someone else come and snatch another target!
See Heisenberg's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.