Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Guardiola and Begiristain will both be furious. A bit of a fuck up on our behalf though, we should have got something signed rather than taking his word for it.

Surely they must know that a verbal contract is not worth the paper its printed on ?

Also whoever we try to blame here, there is no getting around the fact that it's an out an out cnuts trick from Alves.

As a footballer I felt we could use him but I've never rated him as a personality.

In fact he comes across as a twat.

We need another RB, Apart from Walker, Dani Alves was the perfect option because he is a WC, with a lot of experience and comes in free! Now that means we'll have to spend another 20+ M on a second RB or live with Fernandinho as a backup - which is bad!
well it turned out he didn't really fancy the Premier league. Wanted an easy life at 34. Enjoy PSG vs Metz, Lille etc

Just shows all these verbal agreements mean nothing....the laid back, let them have their holidays approach, only gives other teams time to jump ahead of us! PSG didnt wait for him to finish his holiday and they get their man! This is like sleeping on the job!

Not surprised Pep isnt happy....

Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal
Guardiola livid

Bit concerned that he didn't get more games at Girona. I looked and he only played about 14. Not sure if it was down to injury, time of the loan etc.

if Alves didn't want the Premiership, and hadn't let City know either about his decision, we're actually better off. Don't want weak people at MCFC.

Maffeo played almost every possible game he could for Girona after he arrived. Only a small injury and suspension stopped him playing games.

He played 24 games in half a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.