Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know his reasons, it could have been promise of a longer contract, more playing time, or even more money.

I'd hope it was either of the first two scenario's, rather than the latter.

It's neither, he just got married and his wife lives in Paris and wants to stay there. This is so frustrating though, verbal commits don't mean anything if we can't get pen to paper as soon as possible.

Even worse, this gives Levy all the leverage over the Walker transfer. We'll probably end up paying over 50m for him now...

Well I would like to go back to last year and hope that the new signings will assist our inability to hit the target despite having many shots on goal.
This chronic attacking flaw that Pep alluded to several times should now be cured so it matters little who we play at full back because we will score many more goals this coming season.

Many games hinged on a single goal by us yet we should have scored 4 or more so full backs and defence may be a problem but I am confident our attack will know where the goals are now.

Well thats my plan in the absence of class fullbacks.
Fullbacks should play a central role in attack though. It's just that last season our fullbacks couldn't do it well.

I wonder why are so lazy at completing deals. I wouldn't be surprised if mendy went to Liverpool now and get te deal wrapped up quickly .
That`s the question as here we are again, Isco,Laporte now Alves.

Lets just hope some good comes of this by way of Pep being more hands on with Signings, and maybe Maffeo or another steps in/up

Just caught up on the past fifty pages or so.

What a monumental clusterfuck. Nobody comes out of this looking good.

We look like tools for relying on a verbal agreement, Alves looks like a snake for breaking one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.