Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we lock this thread? The guy is a fucking wanker and always has/will be.

I really hope we draw PSG in the Champion's League at some point. That'll get the cowd going.

Horrible to shit on the manager who he is supposed to love so much. Wonder will this have adverse effect on Guardiola's pulling power. His unthankfulness to Pep sends a message. You're better off without him.
No adverse affect on Pep other than temporary annoyance. We are better off without him.

Nasty from Alves. Like he's pleased he hurt City and Guardiola and does not think you can be champions. Like I said if he's this nasty youre better off without. Good riddance.

Nasty from Alves. Like he's pleased he hurt City and Guardiola and does not think you can be champions. Like I said if he's this nasty youre better off without. Good riddance.

Money can break make friendships and break them. In this case Alves saw the money and forgot all about pep.

Huh, why would he say that, bit of a shit thing to do. I can't say he has ever come across as a nice person but still, he didn't have to go out of his way to shit on the club that gave him an out from Barca.

He is certainly a strange fella.

Money can break make friendships and break them. In this case Alves saw the money and forgot all about pep.

I was annoyed about this yesterday but after seeing his comments today I'm perfectly happy.

I don't blame him for the decision at all, most would've done the same if the numbers reported are true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.