Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty from Alves. Like he's pleased he hurt City and Guardiola and does not think you can be champions. Like I said if he's this nasty youre better off without. Good riddance.

Not riled up with what he said though because technically it's true. PSG has more chance of winning Ligue 1 for years than winning the far more competitive PL.

Going to PSG pretty much gives him an easy route to winning champion medals. They only have Monaco in their way.

Still think it's to do with getting higher wages and being in Paris so they have money to spend on the LV, Goyards, Gucci, etc.

It is surely nailed on that we play PSG this year, and I can't wait to watch us smash them. Leroy will make him cry.

He's gone to play in a piss easy league and a huge pay packet.
Hope he wins fuck all and we get PSG in chumps league and fucking twat them.
Regardless of what he says he had gone for the money ( which according to him wasn't his priority ) until he got offered much more.
Alves is a proper cnut.

Does make you wonder if he's done it deliberately. You would think he had more respect than to do that but he's used us before and I see no reason why he left it so long before letting us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.