Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's from Fleetwood, just up the road ('bout 9 miles from me)

For anyone who's not familiar with the Fylde coast, Fleetwood is full of two kinds of people: those with the IQ of an unwatered house plant and those who lean towards the dark side.

I think he's both - a thick rag twat. Quite possibly he's also a gobby teenager who thinks he's clever by arguing the toss over any and all POV on a CITY FORUM.

Suffice to say he's a nobhead and should be thread banned imo
+1

I don't think any City fan would be too unhappy at weakening Arsenal or seeing Sanchez at City, but I agree our forward play last season was good when Jesus played. We've since added Bernado Silva, and if we ever sign some full backs, you'd have to think they'd get forward more than our full backs did last season (Navas excepted). The biggest plus point for Sanchez is his leadership.

Even if the window shuts and he's still a Gooner it will be season long speculation. David Hytner the Arsenal correspondent in the Guardian was talking today about bayern coming in for him in January. Then you will have all the free-transfer links. There's going to be so much baggage for Arsenal if they decide to keep him for 12 months. If I were them I would sell and replace him. They are going to have to do it in 12 months anyway.
Yep agree with you on everything you say, Sanchez would be a great player for us and an added leader to the younger attacking midfielders (Sane/Sterling and Bernardo).

To add to my point and yours the full backs are so important to Peps tactics, I feel sort that out and we will be the team everyone was expecting last season. If it means losing Sanchez but getting world class full backs then so be it.

Well seeing as he also said that Alves was signing for us today or tomorrow, I think we can safely say that his info wasn't reliable. I'm proud of myself for putting that so politely.

Tbh, most of the staff thought he is signing for us and it has been confirmed that everything was prepared for his arrival so in that case I would not really blame Rosler for not knowing about Alves going to PSG as probably even Guardiola dola didnt know that until yesterday afternoon.

For anyone who's not familiar with the Fylde coast, Fleetwood is full of two kinds of people: those with the IQ of an unwatered house plant and those who lean towards the dark side.

I think he's both - a thick rag twat. Quite possibly he's also a gobby teenager who thinks he's clever by arguing the toss over any and all POV on a CITY FORUM.

I went to watch fleetwood v Coventry last season. There was a banner saying cod army - one way in one way out and that sums up fleetwood. A very strange place to the north arse end of Blackpool. Imagine Mossley in the 1920s and you are getting close.

This Rosler 2 probably has webbed feet.

Tbh, most of the staff thought he is signing for us and it has been confirmed that everything was prepared for his arrival so in that case I would not really blame Rosler for not knowing about Alves going to PSG as probably even Guardiola dola didnt know that until yesterday afternoon.
Maybe pep should have talked to Duncan fucking castles, he seemed to know at the weekend. Let's see if kolarov leaves this week and Sanchez signs at the weekend. I'd love both of those things to happen but I'm guessing they won't.

I went to watch fleetwood v Coventry last season. There was a banner saying cod army - one way in one way out and that sums up fleetwood. A very strange place to the north arse end of Blackpool. Imagine Mossley in the 1920s and you are getting close.

This Rosler 2 probably has webbed feet.

I don't think there's any "probably" about it mate :-)

As you quite rightly pointed out, one way in one way out (except for the ferry over to Knott End in the summer). Give Stoke fans a serious run for their money.

Unless anyone knows differently, I'd take his Fleetwood comment with a big pinch of salt.

Is it not a big coincidence he started posting the day after Away Day has last posted, and he's posted as often as he did before?

There's also certain posts that he's made that are similar to a poster in Arsenal Mania, so. I'd take his not knowing of that forum with a pinch of salt as well.

Unless anyone knows differently, I'd take his Fleetwood comment with a big pinch of salt.

Is it not a big coincidence he started posting the day after Away Day has last posted, and he's posted as often as he did before?

There's also certain posts that he's made that are similar to a poster in Arsenal Mania, so. I'd take his not knowing of that forum with a pinch of salt as well.

fair enough fella.

He's a nobhead either way though

James going to Bayern definitely helps. Don't see them singing Sanchez and James. I think it's just a matter of time until Arsenal admit it to themselves that he's coming to City and let him move. Hope at least anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.