Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for the update.

Hopefully should calm the flapper situation.

If Mendy & Walker get done this week then it should really put the flappers to bed for the summer.

Can't wait to see a new rumour/story without someone thinking they're hilarious for commenting "CAN HE PLAY LEFT BACK THO?!"

Thats exactly the info you want. Not someone playing the media game. Transfers can take months even a year so obviously when he posted that he knew Walker wanted to join us and it was now between the 2 clubs. It will happen just dont know when.
Heeerrrmmmmm.I think you missed my wink after the post.We all know that MRJON is the main man when it comes to giving legit info on transfers.I more than anyone on this forum have given shit out to some posters who think a transfer should be completed in a week ... does my fucking head in mate those who keep spouting shit about Txiki.
Patience is not a virtue by many on here.

Heeerrrmmmmm.I think you missed my wink after the post.We all know that MRJON is the main man when it comes to giving legit info on transfers.I more than anyone on this forum have given shit out to some posters who think a transfer should be completed in a week ... does my fucking head in mate those who keep spouting shit about Txiki.
Patience is not a virtue by many on here.

A-men to that.
However....I wouldnt mind at least 1 fullback in before we play UTD. ha!

50mil for Walker and Spurs are gonna pay 22mil apparently for his replacement Pereira who is a better player. Surely the club can see we are getting our pants pulled down if these figures are correct.

50mil for Walker and Spurs are gonna pay 22mil apparently for his replacement Pereira who is a better player. Surely the club can see we are getting our pants pulled down if these figures are correct.
It's weird isn't it? These people are paid millions to get shit like this right us normal simpletons on an Internet forum can see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.