Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
odds have changed on skybet again - city 4/7, bayern 1/3, staying 4/5

Like I said earlier, this market is highly volatile with relatively small amounts swinging odds in either direction. It's very difficult to deduce whether its means anything or not. Irrespective if you own racehorses, know pro gamblers or are a complete bullshitter.

Don't think there's much chance of him going to Bayern tbh. Heard today that we might drop plans to sign a CB to ensure we have funds for Sanchez.

He's gonna be that expensive? Or is this the cause of Alves not joining and now a RB is needed?

Don't think there's much chance of him going to Bayern tbh. Heard today that we might drop plans to sign a CB to ensure we have funds for Sanchez.

Makes sense.

I think as long as we keep Vinny fit - which I think we will - we will be OK.

The fullback improvement we definitely make our defence look much more stable next season.

Plus, Vinny doesn't need to play every game.

Makes sense.

I think as long as we keep Vinny fit - which I think we will - we will be OK.

The fullback improvement we definitely make our defence look much more stable next season.

Plus, Vinny doesn't need to play every game.
He will if Otamendi is gone

Yes you can and I'll tell you why and how. We have pressing needs allover the park but there's an opportunity to exponentially improve our attack. If we wait till end of season, someone WILL grab the man. And so we choose to go for real him NOW and in so doing we may have blocked a rival from getting much stronger. By the way, I think we should also strenghten the center of defence and we are doing that. People want to believe that he two are mutually exclusive. And yes the CHESS analogy is not out of place.

By your kind of logic, all the top teams would be busy buying players that their rivals wanted. Forget about what they needed themselves as long as the other team didn't sign them

Hope you don't live your life by that logic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.