Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh i can see why Sanchez would join bayern, he is 28 and doesn't have much time left, bayern are in a much much better position than us to win the ucl, by the time we are contenders Sanchez's best days will be behind him.
We got to the semis with a worse team and no Kompany and no pep. He may also want a Premier league title. I've stopped caring to much about this transfer cause of how long it'll take. Hope we do, but if no sanchez I'm sure we will get another forward.

However now I think about it bayern just added James Rodriguez and tolisso. Shit.

Would you get rid of Aguero for Sanchez??
I know he plays out wide left so not the same.
Would you rather have Sane out left or Sanchez??

It's like a lot say it's a like not a need.

For me let him go to BM.

If you had to make a choice... Sanchez at 30 for £60m on a 3 year contract & £200k pw (£31,400,000 pa over his contract) or Mbappe at 18 for £100m on a 5 year contract & £150k pw (£27,800,000 pa over his contract) who would you sign? The smart money is on Mbappe & im convinced this is what City are looking at hence the delays & rumblings of a possible Bayern move being back on. I also think if there's any truth in the rumour Pep met the lad then we are certainly balls deep in this one & probably going all out to sign the lad over Sanchez.

I wouldn't say that Bayern are in a better position to win the UCL. Most of their star players are ageing. They'll be a weaker side over the next 3-4 years.

If you had to make a choice... Sanchez at 30 for £60m on a 3 year contract & £200k pw (£31,400,000 pa over his contract) or Mbappe at 18 for £100m on a 5 year contract & £150k pw (£27,800,000 pa over his contract) who would you sign? The smart money is on Mbappe & im convinced this is what City are looking at hence the delays & rumblings of a possible Bayern move being back on. I also think if there's any truth in the rumour Pep met the lad then we are certainly balls deep in this one & probably going all out to sign the lad over Sanchez.

I don't see Monaco selling Mbappe this summer.

Recently Mendy to City, Lemar rumoured to be off to Arsenal. It's just too msny sales in one summer.

And got James Rodriguez in.

Bayern are on record saying they won't meet his wage demands. They've since signed two forwards. He's not going there.

I'd expect United and Chelsea to be more of a threat to City's chances of signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.