It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stab in the dark here but I reckon he'll have a better season than bravo did.

Bill. I know Bravo had a poor season, but he came with a great reputation (justifiably). It is not absurd that another foreign keeper coming to a new league might have a similar first season.

Anyway, that said, I see Bravo being here next season and playing a big part in our success both league and cup games

It's a huge change. I don't think anyone realised the scale of the job that Pep really had, especially not the UK media.
In all likelihood that list will also include Nasri and Mangala, possibly Kolorov as well

Bill. I know Bravo had a poor season, but he came with a great reputation (justifiably). It is not absurd that another foreign keeper coming to a new league might have a similar first season.

Anyway, that said, I see Bravo being here next season and playing a big part in our success both league and cup games
He came with a great reputation of being a sweeper keeper playing behind one of the most possession oriented teams in world football; I am not sure he came with a great reputation as a shot stopper, or one on one saver, or strong in the air etc?

He came with a great reputation of being a sweeper keeper playing behind one of the most possession oriented teams in world football; I am not sure he came with a great reputation as a shot stopper, or one on one saver, or strong in the air etc?

I think he did as proven many times with Barca and Chile. But my point stands that Ederson is not guaranteed to have a storming first season like most are expecting

21821.jpg
Joe has a couple of them and no one wants to touch him with a barge pole.

Cheers Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.