Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
By your logic no fan should express their opinion on transfers because we all need to blindly trust the management.

Frankly, before I can have any interest in opinions, especially ones stated so emphatically as yours, I need to know what knowledge these opinions are based on.

Will you give me a clue?

I find you "logic" totally irrational.

I remember when I too had the certainty of youth... I knew it all... but then years passed by and certain realisations made themselves obvious.

There are modest ways of making one's opinions known.

I don't know enough about Danilo or Maffeo to hold a valid opinion... but I am fairly sure Pep does.

Only on Bluemoon would people advocate a player who's started 1 game in midfield playing ahead of Yaya Toure and Fernandinho.
I think you've missed the point. People are saying those things in an attempt to justify what even their subconscious regards as expensive for a backup.

The whole he can play 3 positions is a silly way to suggest he has more value than just being a backup RB. So that extra value of being able to play LB and DM makes the 30 million worth it. It silly really

He's just bought a 26 year old for £30m in his position.

He's not saying Maffeo needs a year in La Liga, he's saying "I'm spending £90m on fullbacks so I don't have to think about the position for the rest of my time at City".

This isn't a "see you in a year, Pablo" moment, this is a, "we no longer have an opening in your position, please accumulate some value in Spain so you fetch us a decent fee" decision.

Has it not occurred to you that that might be because he's not good enough?

Stop moaning about youth you sad twats does it matter since 90% of the young lads are just foreign players we have signed from other academies.

Gone are the days when local lads will come through at any club.

If we win loads of trophies i will be happy and i am much happier playing Danilo/Bertrand in a cup final than 2 youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.